Get all of the features of XML Thunder and JSON Thunder enhanced specifically for the NonStop platform.
- Generated COBOL and C code for parsing and creating XML and JSON messages is tuned to NonStop for optimum performance.
- TAL to C interface for easy XML/JSON integration with NonStop TAL programs.
- DDL generation based on XML/JSON schema definitions or sample messages.
- Supports both COBOL-85 and Native Mode COBOL.
- CRE compatible, ANSI-compliant code COBOL and C generation.
- Generated application can remain in Guardian.
- Extended Storage supported.
- Plus all of the features inherent in XML Thunder and JSON Thunder.
- Go To Market Faster. Take the complexities out of XML and JSON by automatically generating COBOL and C code to validate, parse and create these modern data exchange formats in minutes or hours instead of the days, weeks, or even months that it can take to hand write the same code.
- Respond to Changes Quickly. Implement new schema versions with minimal effort avoiding costly code rewrites.
- Automate Low-Level Processing. Allow developers to focus their expertise on the business logic in programs while Thunder handles the data transformation to and from XML or JSON.
- Provide an Architecture and Platform-Independent Solution. Thunder is a comprehensive solution that easily integrates XML and JSON with existing COBOL and C applications. Employ Handlers in any architecture, including SOAP and REST web services, clients, servers, batch and more.
- Process Documents of Any Size. Using a streaming approach, Thunder Handlers can process even extremely large XML documents with unbounded repeating structures.
- Deliver High Performance. Companies across all business sectors (including financial, retail, health care, consulting services, resources and more) turn to Thunder for processing XML and JSON in a fraction of the time it takes with generic parsers.
- Eliminate Risk. Thunder is a model-driven, repeatable process for code generation that reduces the risk of errors inherent in handwriting code.